In April of 2009 we painted our master bathroom to the color shown here. Although Dave loved it Kelly endured it. We decided this spring to make some changes. We started by removing the 7' long mirror which hung above the sinks.
Once the mirror was removed we discovered a hole in the sheet rock by the outlet and had several splotches of glue, adhesive tape and torn sheet rock to repair. To the left are samples of six paint colors we had considered. The green on the bottom won out.
Last weekend we made all the repairs, re-textured the wall. We painted on Tuesday & Wednesday we hung new light fixtures, new towels and the custom framed mirrors we had made. Here are a few photos of the process and the completed project.
Dave making a repair to the sheet rock.
Kelly cutting in along the ceiling.
Kelly loves it and Dave is getting used to it...